Get your glow on with the legendary VI Peel. This uniquely formulated chemical peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for all skin types. Ingredients include TCA, Salicylic, Phenol, Tretinoin, and Vit C.
Helps to improve the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin and provide anti-aging benefits. Tightens skin, smooths texture, and brightens tone. Specifically formulated to rejuvenate and help prevent future damage to the skin.
A great first-time peel for all age groups who want fresh, healthy, radiant skin. Choose the VI Peel that best suits your concerns:
- Original: For sensitive skin, smooths away rough skin. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Advanced: For aging skin, softens fine lines and wrinkles, smooths away rough skin texture, stimulates collagen production.
- Purify: For active acne, or breakout-prone skin or oily and congested skin.
- Precision-Plus: Good for sun damaged skin, melasma, Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH), and hyperpigmentation. Exfoliates and helps diminish pigmentation and textural damage to restore skin to its natural health.
- Purify & Precision Plus: Most comprehensive peel for acne and acne scarring. Fades scarring and PIH caused by acne breakouts.
What You Get: VI Peel Treatment
What It's For: Skin Rejuvenation, Brightening, Firming, Restoring, Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle
Down Time: Variable. Typically 3-4 days of skin peeling in the facial area. You may experience temporary redness and dry skin for a few days.
Recommended Use: Up to 3-4 times per year, spaced at least 4 weeks apart.
Location: Bloom Health is conveniently located in Bloomfield Hills at the northeast corner of Telegraph & Square Lake Rd (across from Target.)
Scheduling: Reserve your appointment at the time of purchase. For assistance, text or call the Front Desk at 248.365.0311.