ZO Skin Health
Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 is for sensitive and post-procedure skin, this lightweight, non-irritating mineral sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex, protects against damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
What’s Included: Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
Available Sizes: 118 G / 4 Fl. Oz.
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
How to Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
About ZO Skin Health: ZO Skin Health is a recognized leader in medical-grade skincare and is available exclusively through physician providers like Bloom Health. ZO Skin Health products are scientifically backed to promote healthier and more radiant looking skin.
Pairs Well With: Daily Power Defense